Just Build Trios and Squads

Idea:

Personally, I think they should add trios and squads to just builds. That’s it.

More information:

This would be good for parties wanting to play Just Build together. An extended version of each would be great too. (NB: Squads is 4 players) There could be less teams so that the servers can cope a little better, or it could just stay the same.
This would be a really fun addition to the game and it would cement Just Build’s status as a game.

2 Likes

No, it would just become 1 or 2 building and the others not doing anything, just farming xp, also it’s really hard to coordinate with 4 players.

Adding on to that there would have to be a lot of players, or else winning would be very simple. And I doubt a lot of people would play this mode with friends.

5 Likes

Yeah I think it would be kind of hard to coordinate 4 players and think they would each try to do there own thing and not enough people would play just build squads to get full games. The only way you maybe have a chance a winning would be to get in a call with 3 other players which not many players wanna do so the game would get confusing and too hard to communicate with your teammates in the little amount of time you have and your teammates might have there own plan for what they want to do.

This could be super hard imo, BUT then again I think it would be fun to work with my friends on this all together. It’s a cool idea though and could be pretty fun:0

Honestly I don’t think enough people play just build for them to add this.

Its has the most players out of all the games on the hive recently. People afk and do not help already, adding trios and squads will not increase how much people ALREADY do this. If you are saying that people wont help build or its hard to coordinate THEN PLAY SOLO OR DUOS, not that confusing.

Question: When typing that did you not realise that you were making a 2 year bump lol

Well can’t make a new post about it cuz then it would be a dupe sooo
Idk how this stuff supposed to work if you can’t bump old things but then can’t make a new post about it. Please explain if you know

1 Like

Nah, just normally people would say ‘bump’ or something, especially for a big one like that, also there is a chance that back then, JB wasn’t as popular.

1 Like

Isn’t that what happens when u play with randoms on duos anyways? The person you are paired with can easily be afk or let you do the work. And trying to get your partner to cooperate with you is basically impossible because they don’t know what the final product of your build is; And if you want them to know you have to spend precious time explaining it. Some of these can also apply if you’re playing in a party.