Just Build Quests Would Be Awesome

Is there any updates regarding for the quests for Just Build?

And very hard
But how will they work besides win a round

You could think alot of possible quests for it.

Names besides
Win 1 round
Win 3 rounds
Win 1 round in solo
Win 1 round in duos
Win 1 round in duos extended

Play 3 Games
Get 10 Okay (in 1 round)
Get 5 Good (in 1 round)
Get 3 Great (in 1 round)
Get 1 Love in (1 round)

and whole other things…

And it’s the only game in the Hive Bedrock left out with no available Quests, I suggest we should bring quality on even higher level in the future

4 Likes

I am okay with the « win x rounds of JB ». but I got some other ideas :

• Score at least 30 points in a single game of solos (20qp or 30qp)
  • Score at least 60 points in a single game of duos (20qp or 30qp)
  • Get 5 Loves (30QP) (it’s not in 1 round)

Also I agree with the « get 10 okay in 1 round » quest, but the « get 1 love in 1 round » is just too easy, it should be 10qp, or maybe it should be « get 2~3 loves in 1 round ».

4 Likes

@Ptitjoueur123 I want to like your comment but I’m on my limit lol

5 Likes

this would be torture

6 Likes

Oof, those are just examples of quests, of couse they can be changed/nerfed. Or just the devs will not add them.
Yeah and I realize 60 points is too much xD

1 Like

some fun ones should include getting top three on specific themes

If specific themes are implemented, this would be so hard, because you can wait years for the requested theme to come.

1 Like

good point, but if the quest is implemented it could encourage actually thinking about what quest you choose, not just choosing the one with most points or picking your favorite gamemode. You’d have to actually be good at building this specific theme

But still, it would be too random. Like even one to get 2 good in a specific theme would have to be hard because of the rarity of it

1 Like

bunp but as this has finally been added, @Hlzyzptlk / @Splodg3r this can be locked and recategorized if needed