Just Build needs an update

Here are some of my ideas for this gamemode:
10 new levels(adding it to level30)!
WorldEdit commands(they can be very helpful, like /pyramid, /sphere, /place, etc, and the iconic wooden axe wand :D)
The ability to place armor stands, minecarts, boats(redstone is disabled anyway)
Extending the build area(to make it easier to build)
Making it easier to grind(please it’s hell)
Some sort of a debug stick(like in Java Edition)

And it is it!

4 Likes

I would love all of this except for the new levels, otherwise I agree with everything.

If they’re gonna add more levels they can just give people at level 20 a permanent jb exp boost so that way being level 20 is still “rare”

Alternatively, they just do what they normally do and add more levels to the game… Why would jb be any different from every other hive game?

As someone who has gotten to level 20 it is absolute hell and is a horrible experience
This isn’t even level 100 like mm
It’s level 20

2 Likes

Once you said “more levels” this was an immediate no from me

But I totally agree with you on making it a bit faster to lvl up for people who haven’t done that already.

2 Likes

Please only have 1 idea per suggestion so people know what their voting for

Give that a read before posting suggestions.

1 Like

as the devs already stated, they want all gamemodes at the very end to be 100 with prestige, so JB will also be one of those candidates.

The xp already sucks but hopefully they understand that and make an attempt to improve the current xp collection if they add more levels

this is okay as long as it is basic shapes, otherwise just build becomes just copypaste

I think they dont allow this already because people like to spam entities, and even without rails there are other ways to make minecarts move. Another reason maybe because it robs the game of it’s creativity factor, the logic being “why place a minecraft when you could build one”. However I do like this it may come with equal drawbacks.

The build area extension would be cool, especially for JB Extended.

More XP would also be needed to level up, or else this game would take absolutely forever.

1 Like

What’s wrong with more levels? Literally why are so many against more levels or prestige on certain games? Don’t grind if you don’t want to…

1 Like

I don’t think A just build update would do much good to The Hive, as not many people play it, and regarding the new levels there are not many players max level and this would just make maxing the game so much more of a harder task

you are aware that just build is currently hive’s most popular gamemode right?

1 Like

Posted closed as it is a list of suggestions. Please read the following post before creating further suggestions: