Just Build Ideas

Hello, I really enjoy playing Just Build but I have noticed that certain players vote “meh” for all buildings to try to win. And knowing that I thought of a good idea, my idea is to add some system that will make these players lose points at the end of the game, and perhaps some form of the affected players will be rewarded in some way. That’s my idea and I particularly think it would improve Just Build a lot and make it more fair. (Sorry for the bad English)

Edit: If a player gives 3 meh’s in a row he loses points in the overall standings at the end of the game.

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forums!
Anyways, this is a suggestion.
There are categories for this stuff, so you can take the time to move this topic to #suggestions:just-build. Then people can vote on your idea if they like it.

Personally I like this idea. However it may be a little difficult to achieve. What is the criteria for this to happen? How many mehs have to be given? Did I make a detailed response?

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Players actually don’t gain as much experience if they vote meh. The higher you vote, the quicker you’ll level up.

Oh! Thank you. I’ve updated the post now.