Just Build has to Many Inappropriate Builds

I don’t think most parents will be able to help with it, if anything there can be a label for just build saying how there might be innap builds, otherwise replay has to be implemented asap in JB so that the reporting system can be near flawless and then use the system suggested.

1 Like

i dont think this would ever work. first. people could just not make anything sus for 3 games and then go to safe mode and make Inappropriate builds there. also, if people go on safe mode and that leaves all the Inappropriate players left then no one could be able to report them because the players doing these things wouldnt just report people who are doing the same as them. thats why, when it comes to a building mini game or anything like free build there is no way to stop people from being un-mature. this is why this wouldnt work at all. regular just build would turn 10x worse and safe mode would probably die out having only a couple of players a day. and new players would have to go through 3 INAPPROPRIATE GAMES. to see legit the most nasty things ever. its better to keep just build the way it is or have people pop their eyes out to play safe mode.

1 Like

It would 100% work and make things much better if they kept it a secret and didn’t have it as a separate game mode. You could think of it as skill based matching, kinda, the information on how it works would be very limited so no one abuses it. You could technically build appropriate for a few rounds to get into safer lobbies, but it would still be significantly less inappropriate builds those lobbies see.

True, but once again a system along those lines would be a step in the right direction.

1 Like

The idea isn’t bad, but I don’t really actually see it working out. People could easily abuse a report and send an innocent person into a group of players that make bad builds. Also, this could be easily worked around. Simply building appropriately for a few rounds in a row and then making an inappropriate build shouldn’t be encouraged. I think there are better ways of combatting these types of players.

Smart man right here! Could 100% work, even if they tell people about it. Those few games they build appropriate makes those bad ones so much less common.

Also bump

If someone sees a “speed cameras used in this area” sign, most will slow down.

If players don’t know abt the punishments, then they will still torture some kid before getting banned.

2 Likes

oh yesss, this is a good idea

100% agree

I swear everyone is thinking way to deeply into this.

If someone wants to go onto just build and make something that is inappropriate, right now they can and will.

Let’s say this suggestion is added and announced publicly:
• Person making innap build to troll regular players

•They end up only playing with other people making innap builds after a few rounds

• A) They realise they aren’t trolling anyone, so they aren’t having fun and stop playing

• B) They know they’re in the innap lobbies and have to play a few games normally to get back to trolling people, they can’t be bothered with playing games normally bc they just want to troll people

The same applies if this suggestion is added and isn’t announced publicly.

But even then this idea makes no sense bc if everyone in a lobby is innap, they won’t report each other (and in fact would be more likely to report people playing normall) and would end up back at green name after 3 games.

Also it wouldn’t be a great look for the hive if they basically had a group of lobbies where everyone was building nsfw stuff.

1 Like

Okay had to think about this for a bit, but if only reports that have been reviewed by mods counted towards this then it would work, I think.

And an alternative to playing games without getting reported to be back in green lobbies would be to correctly report inappropriate builds. Idk, theres a lot they could try out. I just wanna see some improvements to try to get rid of inappropriate builds. Maybe longer bans?

Bump

Heres my idea for punishments

Off-Topic - nothing too drastic

Racist or Inappropriate - the first time, a 1 Month ban for just build ONLY, 2nd time they get 1 month ban from hive, 1 year ban from just build

2 Likes

Nice idea. I really hope it get approved is disgusting :vomiting:

1 Like

I approv of the idea anf i saw 3 inappropriate builds today so i can agree that ther is to many

3 Likes