Jb bug spawn and round

hey, when the game started, the spawn half disappeared and the players froze, the timer worked, I could fly and break blocks, I don’t think it’s because of the Internet because I have a good one, in the end I just flew out

this happened to me yesterday, too. I have some more screenshots if needed.

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

Has anybody else experienced this issue?

1 Like

when it happened to me yesterday, i got zWhxtDoUWxnt to check if it happened to him too when he joined my game, i just seemed afk inside the actual game but to me it seemed like i was flying around. It may just be client side, but I don’t think it’s because of lag.

This happened to me in treasure wars. I can get a clip here tomorrow afternoon (currently night for me)

1 Like

This happened to me in sg about a month a ago. Spawn was split in half at the parkour side. Then in the actual game, most of the chunks were scattered. Sadly, I didn’t get any screenshots or video :frowning:

this never happen to me on hive but it happen to me on mineplex and i just quit playing it because it aways happen to me

anyway its the morning so why not upload it now

I could break blocks and couldn’t chat. This happened near the start of the game

bruh i was just saying :woman_facepalming: but whatever

This happened to me in sw on Android yesterday

Everyone else was moving and the game as going perfectly, but I couldn’t do anything.

I just jumped into the void and chilled there, then I relogged and I was fine

Hey your problem is due to an internet connection (I think) as if you look at your time your time is stuck at 24:14 so may be a lag spike.

Nope. I was playing with a friend and he also said this happened to him

1 Like

If anyone experiences anything like this again, please submit another bug report.