Java Games to Bedrock Edition

Put some of the Java Games to the bedrock edition

Since some of the players play Java Edition, there might be their favorite games from the Java Edition server that is not available on Bedrock Edition. The players might wants to play the games from Java. So, I don’t know if people wants to agree with this.

Some games
Not all games

I believe this has already been suggested and Huve said no

Thank you for suggesting! It’s not exactly a definite no, it’s just that certain games aren’t very mobile/console friendly and may not translate well to bedrock. We are already planning to add Block Party to a Mixed Arcade gamemode in the future, though there is no timeframe there. If you would like to stay updated on that then keep an eye on our public roadmap (click me).

I’m going to close this as it’s very vague, and depending on which game you’re hoping to see it may be a duplicate. I would suggest searching around the forums a bit to see if any of the games you’d like to see already have a post that you can vote on. If not then feel free to create a new suggestion with the exact game you are wanting and some details on how it works for bedrock players that may not know. It would also be helpful to only use one post for one game, so we can see specifically which games people are interested in.

If you have any more questions feel free to send me a private message :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes