It's not showing up what I type in chat

I’m not able to type in chat anywhere in this server without it not sending. It is also only in the hive server not in any other places. I ask my friend if she can see anything in chat that I type and the only response that I get is no. I can do commands (like /party invite) but it’s just talking or writing in chat. I’ve prolonged this issue hoping it would go away soon but has been happening for about a month. I’m not sure if there’s a way you could help me fix this but it is needed. I’ve also downloaded Minecraft on my Xbox and decided to see if this would fix it, though it has no results.
that’s the screen shots of it not working in chat.
Thanks - ShatteredStorm6

1 Like

I play on the same device but the chat works for me. Maybe the settings say you can’t chat because of how your account is set up, if that’s the case, attempt to deal with the problem there and hopefully the problem is eliminated.

The other thing to know is whether the person you’re speaking to has chat muted (like the button in the top right of the screenshot).

1 Like

Hello!

Check out this page on our FAQ for more information about what’s causing this: https://playhive.com/support/#reamaze#0#/kb/punishments-411ffc70aa455927/why-can-nobody-see-what-i-type

1 Like

Same, I Can Type In The Chat But When I Send It Is Unable For Players To See The Message

3 Likes