Invite party to cs

So basically, there should be an option to invite your party to a cs.
This would make it way easier instead of having to find them in ur f list and/or typing their name
How this would work is you make a party, invite people, then when you make a cs, when you run the command /invite in a cs or click on manage access, there should be an option to invite party.
That’s basically it pls vote if u like the idea and i searched so if theres a dupe then ;-;

this is necessary, though it should let you pick whether to bring your party with you when you make a cs instantly as it is a game and that’s how parties work or not (maybe you’re making rules you don’t want your friends to know).

2 Likes

oh thats actually a good idea too thanks

1 Like

Yeah I find this to be very much so needed, its quite annoying to invite 3-5 other people who want to sumo with you or something.

1 Like

Bump.

I think more people need to see this, and this would be a major time saver.

3 Likes

^^ I agree but there is always /p teleport.

Does that actually work for cs? I didn’t even think of that!

edit - We just tried that-and it works- let’s just say one of the devs didn’t even know he could do that lol

Does that mean this is technically an accepted feature?

2 Likes

I forgot I made this lol
and also /p teleport doesnt even work (atleast for me)

1 Like

You need to open the server to friends and then you can do /p warp or /p teleport.

i don’t think /p warp is a command and also /p teleport never used to work for me

When they first made it, it didn’t work. But now it does. As Xy stated he tested it and it did work. But to be fair that just brings them into the cs and what you suggested gives them a chance, so it could still be implemented if necessary.

1 Like