Infinite if you are alone

Iv been speed running death-run and got a 4th place run but as I was getting a momentum going I was not able to create more custom servers I find this annoying cz I’m playing by myself and speed running. I also have hive plus so I think it’s fair for there to be infinite if you are alone. Or you can get mod approved to have infinite dr custom servers thank you for reading!

Custom servers cost money so this won’t be convenient for the hive(I think I explained it right).

2 Likes

That wouldn’t really make sense
and an average death run match, let’s say, takes 1:30 minutes in any map.
you get total of 90 minutes, or 5 custom servers, whichever you hit last
so 5400 seconds (90 mins) ÷ 90 = 60 custom servers.
Let’s say, for some reason, it reduces to 50.
Isn’t that enough? How come are you gonna play 50 rounds of DR in one day, or if you just desperately want it, wait one day.

No, you get about 7 20 second rounds and not all of them are perfect

No they are included with hive plus rank which I have

no they are not you can still make custom servers without hive+

Ok, while they still give you something with them

Infinite custom servers are likely not going to happen because it takes up a lot of resources to host the servers and giving it for free is not going to be feasible for the hive. It won’t matter if you are alone or with friends, you are hosting a server that will probably take up a similar amount of resources/data regardless of playing alone or with friends. (Not 100% on that as it’s my assumption)
Getting custom server approval from mods will be almost next to impossible because there are soo many players trying to play custom servers and most of them don’t last very long, so, we are looking at thousands of CS approvals in a span of 10 minutes across all the regions.

8 Likes