Indicate if Your 1st Rush is Missing

I am tired doing my 1st rush only to find out there is nobody to rush. And please make it noticable because I don’t read chat when I’m doing and preparing for my 1st rush.

3 Likes

no?

i’m kinda confused why we’d need this, i mean you can just read chat (ik you should you don’t) or just look to the 1st rush base.

5 Likes

For someone who cares about rushing that much it should also be obvious if a color is missing because I’m sure you probably know the order of the colors

4 Likes

Just look there if there is a person

5 Likes

But that’s annoying!

1 Like

There should an indicator above each island

6 Likes

then don’t be lazy lol it takes 5 seconds

1 Like

This is already possible, you’re able to tell if they’re flag post doesn’t have the actual flag, it vanishes when they aren’t alive. :black_flag: Hope this helps! ;D

3 Likes

just use your brain lol. Look over. If there is a player there rush then. If there isn’t don’t go there

8 Likes

I realize this is a Treasure Wars suggestion, and I’m not sure if there is a player flag like in Skywars. However, every island has a treasure. So if the player died or didn’t join, the treasure would disappear. So just look over and see if there’s a treasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

In treasure wars???

But I like being lazy!

1 Like

Take 5 seconds to look at the team base color and look at the ui and see if it is missing lol

1 Like

I wrote that tired.

1 Like

But that takes effort!

2 Likes

Sorry but people aren’t gonna vote for this just to help ur laziness of not looking over for a second lol

1 Like

So does playing the game
If your so lazy don’t play then

Hive can’t add a feature just cuz one guy wants it

2 Likes

I have no idea what you even mean

bro…

just look over there…

there is literally no reason for this to be added, other then because you are extremely lazy. also PLEASE stop going after people for small things (like grammar) just because they disagree with you. it is a suggestion, and not everyone will agree. and with another guy, you just went after him for no reason. like bro chill out

8 Likes

7 Likes