Increase The Intermission Time On Treasure Wars

When I go on Hive to play treasure wars duos, trios, or squads, 90% of the time I am left with missing teammates or no teammates at all which is pretty unfair and I have a big disadvantage. Then I keep having to rejoin until I get a teammate. After the required amount of players in the lobby is met, there is only 20 seconds for the game to start. It would be better if that 20 seconds was maybe changed to 30-40 seconds. This would leave more time for the lobby to fill up to max players, then everyone has the teammates they need. Pretty sure people aren’t that impatient that they can’t wait just 30-40 seconds before a game. Some servers you wait for much longer.

I just think they leave before the game starts.

1 Like

I agree a little. This doesn’t happen a lot to me. I guess it’s because I’m a little better. Yes, just like what @BeastMaster6027 said, they leave at the last second. +1 vote.

I have this problem to. I think that people will still leave at the last minute no matter how long the waiting time is. People might join when there is say 10 seconds left, then they realise they can’t play for one reason or another. I am also thinking about how some people just like to play as many games as they can in as little time possible to get up the leaderboards. Overall I think they could increase the time but only to about 30 seconds maximum.

1 Like