Improve The HIDE Lobby

IDEA

Improve the Hide and Seek waiting lobby. In the addition of new and improved Parkour, new short MiniGames and other things.

More Info

I know my Idea feels kinda off but, Hide lobby feels very outdated and just boring. I am just saying that because the Parkour is very out of spot ( out side the house ) and blocks used in the lobby does not match in the today is Hive Style.

Hide and Seek is also very popular game and it will be very off to remain the lobby as it is.

Concepts

1. An Area Where You Can Become Any Random Blocks And Also HIDE!
    ( IDEA Inspired by @Daviditaly64 's idea )

Be Sure To Leave Reply!

What about a little area with few block types (for example cobblestone and mossy cobblestone) where if you get in you become a block (cobblestone in this case) and you can try to hide, taunt and also get notified that you can’t become a solid block on another player’s block?

2 Likes

But I like the Hide and Seek lobby

4 Likes

sounds good

3 Likes

Yeah, me too. I never want it to be changed, besides the holiday variants.

4 Likes

Your Idea is pretty cool, It will suit with the new looby. ( Also sorry for late reply )

1 Like

That’s fine :blobheart: just remember to credit me if you add it!

1 Like

I like the idea (: Personally I would just move the parkour in the lobby closer to spawn, rather than redesign the entire house.

3 Likes

I agree with BxnjiBoo, moving the parkour would be enough. Otherwise, this would go with another grand update, and in my opinion, we don’t need that anytime soon. :confused:

2 Likes

i see a bunch of posts to improve hubs but they could just wait for minihubs that would probably have all this and more, you could insteasd just opt for the hide minihub to be added sooner than wherever it is in the list

1 Like

A hide and seek microhub will not be added due to the fact of it not having multiple gamemodes.

1 Like

oh then why cant they just add more and isnt BW getting one?

Yes, Bedwars is getting one, but that’s because it has multiple gamemodes (Solos, Duos, etc.). And also, could you think of any extra game modes for hide and seek?
Well, let’s get back on topic. :sweat_smile:

1 Like