Implementing duels

Sometimes i just want a quick and fair pvp match to practice or to duel friends but can only play other games, in which opponents may have stronger or weaker items. Please consider this:

The player can select 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4.

Every player gets full iron armor, saturation effect, an iron sword, a bow with 5 arrows.
players spawn in separate platforms above a circular and flat arena

Please do take this idea into consideration, and have a good day :slight_smile:

A lot of people have suggested duels before so I don’t think they’re coming anytime soon. I think swarms will have a duels mode though.

1 Like

Just because it was suggested a lot before that doesn’t mean it won’t be added.

Well it’s clearly been denied many times and they’re working on other stuff right now, which is why I said not anytime soon.

It seriously isn’t hard to come up with an original idea though. Just think about something that you think people wouldn’t have suggested before, use the search button (because it’s there for a reason) and if nobody has posted about it, create the post. But instead, we constantly get the same post made by people who don’t acknowledge the search button’s existence.

By the way, PvP arenas and private games (which can be used for duels) are coming with swarms.

1 Like

i apologise. im new and i really did think this was an original idea

1 Like

Use the search bar in the top right to see if the post was already made. (Welcome)

He’s new to the forums so it’s really fine as long as they learn what they did wrong :+1: