Illusion Boombox

Hey There! As you may know, I am ItzRoyalToast! I came up with a suggestion. As you may know, there is a boombox concept in The Hive, boom boxes are just TNT’s, but they are different from them as they possess unique power. Such boom boxes like knockback, poison, and frozen boombox exist. My idea is to add an ‘Illusion Boombox’. This is a boombox that looks like the regular red boombox. But, when thrown or placed, it does nothing. It’s just an illusion. No damage to the area, and no damage to the surface. This could be helpful to scare away people and for trapping, as well as if your health is low, this could be a great option to run away from your opponent. This could also be added to Survival Games, but I don’t think it’s needed there. I hope you like my idea, and if you do, please give this a vote, and have a good day!

9 Likes

Its a great idea!
They should definitely add this to game

2 Likes

YES!!! This is such a good idea!!! You have my vote

2 Likes

This is a amazing idea. It would really be nice to add this! You have my vote!

2 Likes

Amazing idea!

1 Like

Maybe the appearance of the boombox could be randomized (except for kb boomboxes as those can’t be thrown). If they were always the normal boombox, then less players would be scared about it. Great suggestion though :slight_smile:

6 Likes

there’s no need to sign your post, we can just read your name

5 Likes

That’s just the start of my every post. I’ll not do that in the future.

1 Like

Yes, that could work also.

I did the 20th vote!

Its a great idea.

1 Like

Sounds good, if they where do add it they should add a lil extra like blindness and slowness for a few seconds, I could imagine how funny it would be!

It should be called the Fakeout Boombox.

3 Likes

That could work also, changes are always welcome!

1 Like

Revive
Opinions

I want new users to see this, so BUMP.

Woah…that’s a really good idea! You have my vote as well :smile: