Ideas for Murder Mystery Roles

Could you add more roles to murder mystery?
Such as:
The Shapeshifter (Murderer Role)
The Astral (Innocent Role) – The Astral has a button that when you click it you become a ghost for 15 seconds and see things happen but the people are all the same (Steve or something like that)
Invisibility (Murderer Role)
The Cannible (Innocent Role) – The Cannible gets to eat other people including the murderer and kills them after the person being in The Cannible’s stomach for 10 secs, that is if the person in The Cannible’s stomach doesn’t survive the Stomach Hogs, if the person kills 10 Stomach Hogs then they get let out.

it is a very good idea its just that the hive is on bedrock which is mostly kids and the role of cannible does not sound kid-friendly nice idea tho :smile:

3 Likes

True, but they don’t have to do the cannible.

how exactly would invis work?

but they could still get eaten

what is this… WHAT THE-

so I think this is too similar to Among Us, with shapeshifter, and also too non-kid-friendly.

buttons are impossible in MCB (as far as I know), so the replacement would have to be an inventory item.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking of when I said that!!

Not if they choose to not do the cannible. With this post I was just listing ideas for some roles, that doesn’t mean they have to do them.

idk tbh…

What was?

what… what the-

how do you not know how invis would work if it’s YOUR POWER-UP. or role

What do you mean?

This is what I was responding to.

Also what does MCB mean?

One thing; why is the cannibal an innocent role???

Minecraft Bedrock

Wh- what the-

what the f- uh- the heck-

I um- uh- wh-

WHAT THE FU-

anyway uhh overall i don’t really think this is a good suggestion

1 Like

IDK I wasn’t really thinking

ok y’all are bringing me down

1 Like

don’t feel bad but the whole cannibal thing is… kinda out there. Not to disrespect.

2 Likes

Sorry, it’s just cannibal is well uh… out there, as JJ said.

Ah, yes my favourite MM role, being the murderer, while not being the murderer!

2 Likes