Ideas for hide and seek(probably not game breaking) 3

Ideas:special ability in hide and seek

Important note:this special ability can be used once in every game.

Seekers:

X ray:after using this ability the seeker can see the nearest hider block’s overlay for 3 seconds only.

This is the third ability I want to be added in the hive.

Feel free to give suggestions.
:wink:

please stop making more of the same post please just edit your og post and if you want to you can make different post when needed but i think its unnecessary to post 3 different things that are the same basically

1 Like

theyre not the same

@haydenahhay what you’re doing is fine :+1:

3 Likes

It is not the same actually. One of the hive helpers commented and asked me to do individuals for people to know which suggestion they wanted so I made it

I think the user got confused with what Orbi said, so you can’t really blame them
@haydenahhay You’re fine mate :slight_smile:

why did you make 3 then ?

I got 4 ideas I tried to put them in one post but the helper asked me to put them individually so I made it

because there’s 3 ideas…

2 Likes

This is a wonderful idea!!! I think this would help the game a lot and even make it sometimes more interesting too!!! What a great idea :fox_face: :+1: :beedance: :wink:

Not sure about this idea to be honest.

I agree that there should be more ways to find hiders because sometimes the seekers are slow and/or they don’t know exactly what they are doing. In most cases, the hiders are usually the ones winning. But I see hide and seek as a cooperative minigame where everyone works together.

Also, I think you mentioning “overlay” is “outline” if that is what you meant, which is a Java feature.

1 Like

Wait, but isn’t this already somewhat similar to what Galaxite Server do in their game, prop hunt, tho?

(No hate to The Galaxite Server tho)

Yes I meant outline, this is just an idea for the game.the main problem is the maps are to big and there are too many block.so I decided to try making a easier life for them.Also some seeker teammate don’t even know what they are doing and they don’t really cooperate with the"real"seekers to find or catch the hiders.

The outline would ruin the game tho

1 Like

I think hide and seek is a very well-polished game as is. Some people are speculating an update today though no one can be sure. Reason being is that hide and seek is in “Coming next” on the roadmap. I would expect the update to add at least 20 levels (Bringing it to level 40), maybe more. You would get unlockable cosmetics that would make the game worth playing.

2 Likes