ok so literally yesterday I was playing tw with my friend TheAxeMan who is a very good player. In a game, he had snow balls, I didn’t.
easiest way to counter that? let the snowball hit you but place a block infront of them. now they can’t actually combo you, they wasted a snowball.
for spamming though, place blocks behind yourself or stay towards the middle of the island (atleast not the edge).
if you have a big problem, vote maps with barriers which can stop you or are easy to clutch on like Castle, don’t vote Oceana lol.
No need to be that aggressive, take a chill pill. There are much better ways to get a point across
I actually don’t think this is a bad idea, but it might do more harm than good. In the first place tho, it’s so much easier for people to just learn to maneuver around snowballs than implement this whole thing.