Icer Kit 🧊

Idea:

Add an Icer Kit in Sky Kits.

More info:

It would be cool to have a Kit in Sky Kits to where you can freeze your opponents in a block of ice with a custom-made sword specifically for that Kit.

Other ideas:

hmmm, freezing the in a block of ice might actually be cool. It would probably have to be a big block with a hit box so it doesn’t get annoying.

1 Like

Hey there! :wave:

This makes sense, it would probably where it freezes the player temporarily. :alarm_clock: (3 seconds maybe :thinking:)

Thanks for the feedback! :memo:

-Bun

Also, to keep it from being too overpowered, you would have to hit the ice block a few times in order to attack whoever’s inside. Otherwise, it’s like being trapped in a cobweb, but worse :confused:

2 Likes

Hey! :wave:

I like the idea! :bulb:

Thanks for the feedback!

Have a great day! :sunny:

That’s why I said “hit box” in my comment. The ice should just be there to stop the opponent, I don’t think you should be able to hit them when their stuck cause it will just get annoying

1 Like

[redacted]

Edit: My bad, I just read that you said exactly what I said @LetsRoll8330… :sweat_smile:

hey, this is pretty cool!

get it do you get the joke the funny joke ok im sorry my humor is so terrible

4 Likes

I personally think that that would be WAY too OP. Like, freezing someone mid-fight? Maybe to slow them down or do low damage because if it was regular unstoppable damage then you’ll be dead.
Nice idea thought! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion, I want you to know it has been seen and heard. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, the Frozen Boombox already slows your opponents down. :cold_face:

1 Like

Ah, I get it. :+1:

1 Like

Bippity Boppity Bump

hmmmmm this sounds familiar

1 Like

Sorry lol :joy:

Brrrrr :snowflake::cold_face: this is a very colddddd ideas I likee

1 Like

Thank you!

I think it would also be nice to have some snowflake particles, like the one that appear when you move in powdered snow

1 Like

Yeah! Amazing idea! I’ll add it in!

1 Like

… yeah uh

5 Likes

Yeah, lol :joy:

5 Likes