Hypixel items added to bedwars and layout in shop

Idea: materials/potions etc…

It would be nice to have weapons and materials and water buckets and TNT and stuff from and knockback stick and enchantments and potions that would help people in bedwars HIVE

[This would make the game very fun since I don’t have a pc and most good bw servers are on pc and I play on console no offense to HIVE I really love what you guys do!]

well I didn’t really play bw, but did you really play this game or just want these things.
If it was the latter one just play hypixel or other servers which had more similar things with hypixel.
If I remember correctly bw had a thing worked like knockback stick

Same bro + welcome to the fourms! :cubee: :beedance:

1 Like

Potion ladders and boombox

nah old ui is king from tw

I like having Hive BedWars be unique and its own thing.

Adding ladders, Boomboxes, and Snowballs are some changes I’d like to see, but the ladders are literally the only thing that hasn’t been in Treasure Wars that I would like to see in BedWars.

I just think Hive wants to take its own path and be known as the weird server that’s still popular.

If you want to see this kind of BedWars, try playing CubeCraft EggWars or BedWars.

Have a great day!

I have played bw and they have knock back dory but they disappear in a one use time

:thinking: dory? it’s nemo

no, It’s a knockback dory. Nemo is in SkyWars

1 Like

Oh I have not played bedwars

Dory for BED, Nemo for SKY.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to leave a suggestion!

We ask that you avoid simply suggesting that we copy features from other networks.