Hub titles and costumes for being a certain level in multiple games at once!

Idea:
I think the hive should add hub titles and costumes for being a certain level in multiple games at once for example being max level in treasure wars and sky wars would give you a hub title like “PvP Master” or being max level in all the games would give you a hub title like “Hive Professional”.

More information:
I think this would be fun to have and would encourage players to play more then just their favorite game, I think people who play on the hive a lot who are max level in a couple games or are close to it would like to have this so they could show off in the hub that they’ve gotten max level in two or more games, also it would be cool to have a hub title that takes lots of skill and time to get that only few people have that you can’t just buy.

There could also be hub titles for being half the max level in each game or being a certain level in a couple games. This would add a whole bunch of new hub titles and costumes that would take skill and time to get.

This is a great idea in my unbiased opinion. Oh wait, it is a little biased XD

5 Likes

Pop.
Also, aren’t there already hub titles assigned for maxing out individual games and there are costumes for the same I believe

1 Like

Yes there is, this is old lol

3 Likes