Hub player vs player

Idea:

Hub pvp, You can pvp on Hub when you hold a sword in your inventory

More information:

This idea is inspired from a java server called Herobrine.org. So what im saying is, if you hold a sword for a certain amount of time you go into the pvp mode. You can attack players that is on pvp mode but you cant attack players that are not on pvp mode. This is cool to be add, as you can practice Pvp in hub with other people.

so basically ffa?

I mean, it isn’t a bad idea at all, but cubecraft already has this, and I think that the hive would like to be original. If you want ffa, then go play cubecraft

2 Likes

is it on their hub as well?

1 Like

no, but I don’t really think that it matters. I understand if you think the hub is a really good map, and the hub is more popular. they have a select few maps.

oh. it would be cool tho.

1 Like

Maybe you could only fight people in your party? I feal like it’d be a way of adding duels without actually adding duels. (That’s a good thing I think)

1 Like

duels is coming with mixed arcade

2 Likes

is that confirmed yet?

I’ll go check the road map real quick, but I don’t think that’s confirmed

1 Like

it was confirmed by a staff member iirc

2 Likes

This sounds something like this

This is a common suggestion. Hive java actually had something like this and I think it would be a really good idea to add it to bedrock!

3 Likes

Wait, so you kill people in the lobby??

I’ve actually played this java server you are talking about

You can only pvp when you are holding a sword that is in one of you hotbar slots, and you would pvp someone else who is also holding a sword

I think it also gives you armor? Not sure

But hive has a bunch of pvp modes, custom servers, and they are adding duels, so I don’t think this is too necessary

5 Likes

isnt that pretty much the suggestion lol
i agree that it isnt needed tho
also it gives u diamond armor iirc

It is, I was just explaining the java server he was talking about

1 Like

only the ones that has armorrrrrrrrrrr