Hub minigames/activities

Hello everybody! I am here to suggest something that I personally think would be great, hub minigames, or something to do in the hub, these can be non competitive, multiplayer centered games that are not complicated at all, one suggestion I have is King of the Hill, needing to stay on a hill longer than others. These games will be small, easy to join and leave and won’t last long. This would be great for when you are waiting for your friends to log on, and you want to play something in the mean time. This is a somewhat basic idea, but if anybody has anything to add, feel free to suggest it below!

Hello,

Your A Helper So You Probably Know This…

See What The Hive Is Planning To Do In The Future Here

I like the idea but would hub minigames cause more lag in the lobbies? The hub has already gotten a bit laggy for me with all the different statues and particle effects.

8 Likes

Just sounds like more minigames except more…mini. Would probably be better suited for the arcade coming later. However, I do think the hub could have more stuff to do, maybe more parkour sections. They could have titles like “Parkour Pro” or “Hardcore Parkour” or something.

To add on to this, they don’t have to be anything that would add any particles/entities to the game, it could just be as someone said more parkour, or a simple pvp arena, a king of the hill style game, I was thinking of things that are probably smaller than the minigames coming in mixed arcade.

7 Likes

What about a trampoline? :thinking:

10 Likes

Please add pvp arena 100% agree

1 Like

Hypixel uhc has that and it is pretty cool

1 Like

Bouncy castle :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m to bad at pvp for uhc lol

Coloring Pads! It works when walking, the ground below you will also be colored depends on your color!

4 Likes

Yes. This is a thing ya know.
It’s behind the door behind the throne, this is what the admins do when they’re busy busy, wink wink (this is just a joke :smiley:) This would be a fun idea! but there would have to be an exit/entrance somewhere…

1 Like

Yes. One time someone hacked through that door and got inside, only to get banned. So that’s where staff operates.

3 Likes

Wait, is it really? lol

It was an urban legend.

2 Likes

Ok, bc if it was then…

…It’d be so cool…

Edit: I need a staff to confirm or deny it. Melon-Of-Water should get notifacations…

1 Like

Great idea! Maybe winning one of these hub games can give a small amount of quest points (5 or so) to motivate people to play since the hub games wouldn’t have a leveling system or stats? I apologize for the bump, I know I’m a little late to the party.

3 Likes

I love the idea of a trampoline! A small easter egg, but it may be worth it.