Hub game connect four

Just connect four as a hub game, nothing special. If the hive wanted to make a little bit of money off of it they could sell special tokens/chips, whatever you want to call them.
yellow__13475
Just simply put little designs on that. Don’t really care about that but it does take time and effort to make hub games.

Players will have a time limit to place their chip. If they don’t place it in the time they are given, the game will automatically end so players don’t sit there afk allowing no one else to play

And could be changed easily to fit the seasons, red and green for winter, purple and orange for fall/autumn, green and yellow for spring, and lastly red and blue for summer.

Put it in a room that has no windows so if anyone does anything bad with it then it will be hidden from the rest of the hub. You will be able to exit anytime in the game if you get uncomfortable if the other player is using it inappropriately.

I think this would be a really fun and simple game for the arcade hub hive could have custom models for the game or simply use concrete powder
The only problem with this is how the player would place the chips

3 Likes

I’d love to play with @ryyuunn
CattoBlush

2 Likes

Bump so more people can see
Connect four is pretty dang fun

2 Likes

Bumping again, added stuff for inappropriate usages of this

Edit: new hub new hub game??? (Secret bump)

2 Likes

I actually quite like this, it should be pretty easy to implement as well and could just be like existing in the arcadw hub or something lol!

3 Likes