How to make Block Drop more enjoyable

Making Block Drop games faster

So by now we should all know about the crouching on the edge of the block and jumping bug which is going to be fixed hopefully soon but anyways to make Block Drop games faster is by giving players xp for breaking blocks because if you think about it if people are grinding levels ( like me I’m level 9 ) should get like 2 xp for every 500 blocks broken because I have like 55k blocks broken and only like 88 games played. Time wise its fine at 10 min but there is nothing wrong in making it lower I also suggest giving xp for winning since games take about 5 mins and you only get about like 20 xp I don’t really know but for winning you should get like 5 xp

my discord is Jexyfi#1452 if you would like to discuss more about this and how’d it work

ROOM BEST MAPP!!!

9 Likes

Getting exp for breaking blocks is a good way to encourage ppl to run around, this would make the game much faster, I like this idea

3 Likes

Really good idea hopefully it gets added

I think another way to encourage players to players to play more agro is to make wins give more exp the shorter they are

We’ve added a 10 experience reward for every 150 blocks broken a few days ago :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes