Hoverboard mount

So i think it would be really cool if we could get a hoverboard mount on the hive so this mount could have color varients red, orange, yellow, etc, plus it could have a custom animation where your character is in a standing pose. please take this into consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

So the only thing that would make it stand out is that it has 5 possible colors?

I think the main point is suggesting a hoverboard mount. The colors are optional, but always nice

It would also be cool if this became the fastest mount

2 Likes

No it stands out because it’s a hoverboard, if I bought a mount I would probably buy this over the other ones.

1 Like

Yeah i was kinda suggesting colors like the cruiser has different colors so i thought the hoverboard should too

1 Like

To me, the difficult thing about adding a hoverboard is, how will it compare to a 4-person cruiser? XD it’d be smart to make that a little bit cheaper, but either way you have my support

2 Likes

tbh i think this needs to be 5 dollars bc no one is gonna buy this sadly

1 Like

I find it really annoying the fact that on every post about mounts now it’s just, this won’t be bought because the cruiser exists. Which is true, but at the same time do people think that people only buy mounts because they’re ‘objectively better’, I think the endolotl pet is far better than the ship pet, even though the ship is ‘objectively better’ since it has more skins.

Some people do just want to buy a mount because they like how it looks, I’ve seen people buy the bee mount even though it may not bee ‘objectively better’. (admittedly I can recall two of these were nons so they may have been gifted but still)

A lot of people, more than you may think, play on the hive by themselves, and wouldn’t see much value in a mount that can have more people.

BUMP
There could be a yellow one too
mrbump

1 Like

Yes this would be a great addition

You know what would be cool? If they made it so your character goes into a stance while riding the mount. Like they position your body while you’re moving to look like you’re riding the board. That would be epic!
But it can go back to regular when you stop moving, just standing on it :slight_smile:

I agree that it should be 5 dollars because i mean there is literally a 4 person mount lol

2 Likes

Somebody recently made a dupe of this: New COOL Mount Idea!

They have some good concepts and animations and maybe could ask them to use them for this topic?

2 Likes

Sounds like an amazing idea! You got my vote :eyes:

2 Likes