Houses in Arcade Mode

Make Houses in Arcade Mode

I have the idea of making some livable houses or apartment in Arcade, players can buy it (Real Money or Quest Point) and we can custom it with some fournitures (Buy with Quest Point to a merchant of fournitures added by the hive team near the quest master for exemple) :blush:

Hey! :wave:
Welcome to the forums! :cubee:
I don’t understand why players might want to buy houses with real money, but how much quest points would it be? 1000, 2000? This would also put extra effort on the modeling team and build team. So I don’t think this would fit for hive. Hive isn’t based on roleplaying, if that’s what people would do in the houses. Also, I see a problem with this because

• What if all the houses are rented?
  • What if this causes bugs that do bad things?

I actually like this idea. Don’t ask me why, but I just think it would be a cool addition. I see the issues but I have no doubt that hive could work out the kinks.

Guten Tag, die Idee ist wunderschön, nur fÀnde ich es gut, wenn es generell WohnhÀuser in den Arcaden gÀbe, die aber nicht vermietet werden können.

3 Likes

Translation:

Es tut mir leid, aber diese Website ist fĂŒr Englischsprachige. Versuchen Sie es mit einem Übersetzer, damit die Leute Sie verstehen können!

2 Likes

Translation:

Warum sollten Sie den Beitrag ĂŒbersetzen und dann sofort mit einem unĂŒbersetzten Beitrag antworten? Wie unprofessionell.

Also I think this is a dupe.

1 Like

Ich antwortete auf Deutsch, damit sie mich verstehen konnten. Was ist daran so unprofessionell? Ich habe nicht ĂŒbersetzt, weil ich es nicht brauchte. Alle anderen sprechen entweder Englisch oder nutzen einen Übersetzer. Diese Person verwendet keinen Übersetzer, daher war die Nachricht nur fĂŒr sie bestimmt.

Anyway, i don’t think this is a bad idea, but if it is a dupe like Bubblez says, then make sure to use the magnifying glass icon to search for posts similar to yours.

1 Like

Vad i helvete killar? Jag pratar inte svenska

Nah I just read the whole first sentence without problems until the last word :skull:

1 Like

wat de hel jongens? Ik spreek geen Dutch

Please actually post something different than just

Edit: guys help i translated some of these through many different languages:

Why do you reply as soon as you copy an angry message? Wow.

I replied that the Germans were doing it. What’s happening here is that I haven’t changed my mind. One of them is Aymar. The young woman had never worked as a translator, so this was new to her.

1 Like

I would like it if stations were displayed next to the monorail. This is also the case with CubeCraft and I think the idea is a good one.

2 Likes

This is very off-topic. And also hilarious. :kekw:

Off-topic replies like that won’t be allowed in my arcade house.