Hotbar Setup in CTF

As it has already been confirmed that having a custom hotbar setup is being worked on/planned for Bridge, we might as well have it for CTF when it’s ready.

4 Likes

got added in bridge
itd be a small qol thing but would be nice to have and shouldn’t take long to implement

1 Like

It could be very useful for this minigame.
Although the inventory saves during the game, remaining the same after dying; when you go to another game, it changes and goes back to the default positions.

There could be a tool to edit your inventory before starting the match, in the game’s waiting lobby or a thing that the game saves the way you organized your hotbar by itself, and leaves the same for the next matches you play, like The Bridge.

2 Likes

main reason this would be useful would probably be buying items such as tnt, berries, or blocks in enemy territory and not having to worry about what slot it’s in.

it could be the same as bridge or something like villa mentioned, but if it’s the same as bridge it shouldn’t take any effort to implement

3 Likes

Bump
on controller it takes like 10 years to arrange ur inv

So please vote this

5 Likes

bump
maybe this can be added in one of the weekly map updates

1 Like

BUMP every game I have to fix my hot bar wich is just a hassle

bump

1 Like

bump

This should be added cause I don’t feel like constantly arranging my hotkeys every time the game starts.

boomp
perfect idea

Must. I run ctf solo and it takes me a min to set up my hotbar.

1 Like