Hotbar Manager (TW)

Idea: Hotbar Manager in TW

More information:

Information

Hotbar Manager is a minor but useful function in Hypixel Bedwars. It is used to make the items you buy always go in the hotbar slot you want. This, combined with the “Favorites” tab in the item shop, will make item purchasing a lot faster.

In a lot of Hypixel Bedwars youtubers’ videos, you may notice that when they purchase items, they go into one specific hotbar slot. For example, gamerboy80’s video here(timestamped):

good ol' 4v4 bedwars - YouTube

This is what Hotbar Manager on Hypixel Bedwars looks like:

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 8.55.46 PM

As you can see, blocks will always go into Slot 6 and 7, tools into slots 3 and 4, etc etc. (Source: @PhantomVault )

That is a good concept, but a way to improve it is to make the specific tools go into the corresponding slots. For example, I like my pickaxe in Slot 4 and axe in Slot 5. A flaw with Hypixel’s hotbar manager is that the two tools sometimes switch slots. Another way to improve it is to add an option for your item to go into your inventory(arrows)

The items/categories you should be able to put on the hotbar manager are:

• Weapons
  • Wool
  • Blocks
  • Pickaxe
  • Axe
  • Bow
  • Arrow
  • Compass
  • Snowballs
  • Ender Pearls

For the layout of the tab, I’m not really sure. They could make a list with the shop GUI with the terms listed above, and when you click on each of them, you could enter a number representing the slot. Again, I’m not really sure so feel free to suggest your own type of layout.

Anyways, here are the pros and cons that I am aware of:

Pros
Extremely fast item purchasing

Cons
Layout may be confusing
cOpYiNg hYpiXeL !!!

1 Like

Good idea, It’s always annoying when you switch armor and the old armor ruins your hotbar management by filling it up…

6 Likes

I always take like 30 seconds and arrange my inventory after I have all my needed stuff. This would be amazing!

8 Likes

On java there’s something you can do called hotkeying where you press a number and it goes into that slot on your hot bar

Also this should be added because it’s a really good idea

2 Likes

Yeah I know, thats extremely useful and cuts the time required to sort inventory by at least half.

this is a similar suggestion to the favorites tab, perhaps they could join in the same update.

1 Like

Can you just buy your stuff in the order u want it?

You should suggest that on the minecraft feedback site, servers have no control over that.

3 Likes

And this post is from January!

But it’s a good idea. Good bump.

I’m all up with this, it will be extremely useful for us to have a fixed inventory without having to arrange our tools everytime which could probably be frustrating overtime.

1 Like

b u n p, saw this suggested for sky wars and it also should be added for twars. Some additional things that go with this that I think would be good is being able to set stuff to not appear in the hot bar & to be able to set where resources go too

great idea I will like that of course
also the favorite items to buy easier
yeah !that will be good

1 Like

This will be overly helpful, really hope they implement this

Im not sure if its possible to do this unless bedrock itself makes this a feature, but maybe on the topic of hotkeys hive could make an inventory organizer. (I really don’t know what to call it.) In skywars you spawn with a sword, pickaxe, and an axe, and sometimes it takes a bit of time to organize those 3 items, or items you get in general. AHHHHHH its hard to explain but if you played hypixel duels and went to inventory settings you get what I mean.

Welcome to the forums! This doesnt seem like a good bump but no worries its your 1st time in forums! Just next read how long ago the post was so we can avoid this in the future.

Bump as its a good idea and can co.e with the seasobs

I was fed up when I bought new armor because the armor I had originally equipped would be placed in the slot.
Your idea is so great!

Bump, this would be cool for all games

Another numb cause seasons come out soon!! Implement this please!!

1 Like

I guess this topic is kinda dead because the owner of the topic in banned. :expressionless:

2 Likes