Hope hive can make you can transfer your old stuff and stats to an another account

Idea:
transfer old stuff and stats to a new account
[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

1 Like

Heya!
As I explained on the Hives Discord server, this just sadly isn’t possible.

Before making a suggestion, I suggest reading through the topic below. It outlines some key fundamental guidelines regarding making a suggestion :smile:

1 Like

hope they can add this by using a command

like /transfer and you get a code then use on the new account /transfer code then you type the code and boom the stuff has been transfered

It’s not possible…

:sob: i just want to transfer my stuff and stat from rustybiking to ShinyAlfvee because ShinyAlfvee is my main account now i have a lot of stuff you can’t get now days

eh I mean you only joined hive on rustybiking in mid 2019, and hadn’t played tw until mid 2020, so you must not have had anything too rare/old

1 Like

Someone would find a glitch to instantly max their character with it

like lunar ox and witch cat poggers hub title everything halloween 2020 a lot hub titles hive plus level 42 in murder mystery and a lot other stuff

please show this to the hive team

Sadly we will not be implementing such a feature.

Allowing players to transfer stats and unlocks would present a security risk, and likely cause many issues that we’d rather not have to deal with (players accidentally transferring their stats, transferring to the wrong account, accounts getting compromised and stolen, etc.)

9 Likes