Honest Review On The Bridge

Its been more than a month since hive mixed arcade has been released the update the we the community have been waiting for me i’ve been excited on the new gamemode the bridge didnt rlly expect hive was adding this gamemode and i watched alot of youtube videos about it but i only thought of it as a rumour and when the update came i was so excited jumped out of my bed and started logging in the hive and when i first saw the bridge game i was like YOOO! they actually added it and its been a month and i startedgrinding the bridge and im already almost at maxed lvl and i love how the hive added where u can fight the player as the same lvl as u thats rlly cool since its not rlly fun fighting new players that are new to the gamemode like skywars where u fight randoms and most games i play on skywars are filled with new players and some are hackers with new acc but ever since hive added this its been a blast grinding this gamemode and i would give this a 9/10 hope hive continues making big and small updates

The forums is for suggestions and bug reports only, if you want to have discussion you can join the discord

so are you suggesting anything?

if you are talking abt the bridge just go on discord and do it

1 Like

The forums are for suggestions/bug reports/translation fixes only. So your review will get deleted shortly.

But you can talk about your review on their Discord though :+1:

1 Like