Holiday Changes

Here’s the pic hope you understand
IMG_20201112_180247

Maybe work a little harder on it? I don’t understand the concept.

Sorry Scratchfangs I’ll work on my editing

1 Like

So basically the banana costume but the only change is his suit? I was expecting more uniqueness…

3 Likes

No ill try changing the hat Athur78234

Love the ideas …

Thanks! xTaque Also Thank you That you Checked this out

Heres the Super Banana

Uhh okay. Is this for an event or something? By that I mean, is there like a special day about superheroes or something that you want this to release on? I don’t see the appeal.

1 Like

That still doesn’t defeat the fact that it’s still a copypaste of an already existing costume. Modifying parts of it does not make it look any unique nor original in the slightest.

Also please refrain from double-posting

3 Likes

I like Bananas Please Don’t Mind

Athur78234 I’m Just Telling Hive How To Make It Its Not Gonna Be That Of Course I’m trying to let them Know how to make It Like Peeps Draw There base To know How It will look Like

Have you not read this ^

Please read the rules

2 Likes

oh great another person wanting an effortless costume with their name even though 1 already exists

also remember even if a costume is accepted, it doesn’t say made by bananaman185167!!!11!! if thats what you’re aiming for

3 Likes

Just to tell you, if you are not 13 or above, you are not allowed on the forums. If you are 13 or above, read the rules because you are breaking a lot of them. Let’s get back on weird topic now. :+1:

Dude this is his first post. Instead of making fun of him, educate him calmly. This stuff gets you no where

6 Likes

he’s not making fun of him wdym??

^ THAT is making fun of him?? if it’s the other paragraph, neither is making fun of him either way

1 Like

Oh boy. Once again, instead of welcoming this person to the forums, you criticized their ideas.

Y’all complain about the state of the forums when you’re contributing to the problem.

@anon74776173 you can’t say Super Banana wouldn’t be good because it’s a banana clone. I think another banana costume would be fine, since there are already like three of them.

Also, having npcs change aesthetically depending on the season would be cool, but it may be difficult to implement.

This last paragraph is directed at the op. Welcome to the forums! If you decide to stay, I hope you enjoy your time here! I like it when new people join and stay. Just make sure to read the rules.

4 Likes

I voted for your idea banana

stop generalizing

heyo @BananaMan185167, i doubt this will be added since it is very similar to another costume they have already made. i think the idea for changing the quest master is quite nice though, any ideas?

1 Like