Hold another replay competition

A lot of players missed out on the replay competition held in october 2021. This was a promotion for the brand new replay pass, and gave out very benevolent prizes. I would love if the hive were to hold another replay competition, with just as many prizes as the original.
Yes, there was recently a just build competition but many players would agree that a replay comp is more interesting than a building one.

As for hive profit the hype of replay has kinda died down and to give even more unlimited replay passes would be quite costly. For a simple competition like the just build competition they only have to give out ranks, which are free on the hives end so there is really no risk.
However I do believe that another replay comp would bring more players to the hive, and at the bare minimum the hive search numbers and view counts would increase.

TL:DR : Hold another replay competition.

I think they said on the first competition page that they were going to do more, and as you said it wouldn’t be too hard to do so I think it’s pretty much guaranteed to happen at some point.

2 Likes