Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost

especially considering they probably spent £20 getting this
ig you could’ve been gifted it

3 Likes

What do you mean by this?

3 Likes

True, but better to catch them in the hub before they start ruining the experience for players in minigames. Vanish would also give less risk for flying to get a gift that was placed in a tough to reach spot

10 Likes

Like add effects

3 Likes

I think adding effects would be more necessary when it comes to editing using your editing software or app. Sadly I can’t think of anything that would spice up the replays.

5 Likes

As i am now able to speak i agree to this 100%. Even tho i can’t play rn due to not having xbox live i would 100% buy it

3 Likes

u mean the hive bee costume from getting ultimate rank on java or a completely new costume?

3 Likes

Great point. An alternative could be a honey jar or queen bee costume perhaps??

8 Likes

I like this except for the bee costume as it won’t make the ultimate costume feel special anymore

3 Likes

I mean a new bee costume, not the ultimate one

but as i said the cosmetics listed were just suggestions

7 Likes

I do think a new rank would be beneficial for the community, good suggestion my friend!

23 Likes

quick suggestion: You should get a “sploggers!” hub title and a written paragraph from Clanky, b0xx3r and JollyajaX. 1 paragraph per person/owner as a thank you letter for supporting their server

8 Likes

I actually quite like this idea!
“Sploggers!” In colours from “Abracadabra” would look really cool!

7 Likes

pssst

vote then lmao

6 Likes

I kinda disagree with 300 friend slots, 12 players in a party, the 12 daily quests and the increased custom server player limit. 12 player parties, 300 friend slots and the member limit for custom servers should definitely be a YouTuber/Streamer/TikTok thing. The “Hive++” rank would be better than Hive Partner ranks LOL. 12 daily quests would be broken as you can earn 200 Quest points (30+30+20+20+20+20+10+10+10+10+10+10) every day = 1 free booster. That would mean that Hive++ players can have a 110% XP hour every day. (Loginstreak 10%, Hive+ 50%, 1 hour booster 50%). Also Hive++ players could claim a free regular costume gift every 7½ days / 1 week.

28 Likes

maybe just increase the partner permissions then

6 Likes

They can’t even play most games with a party of 13 members or more :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

if they increase it to 16 they can play mm, hns, dr, sg solos, sg duos, tw duos, squads, mega, sw duos, squads, royale, all build varients

12 Likes

i like this idea !!
but maybe with more hub titles
and costumes

5 Likes

No one:

Literally No one :

Nons:

Funni bad edited meme go brrrr

30 Likes