Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost

Hive ++ lol

6 Likes

Definitely needs better perks, more friend slots and cs stuff really isn’t all that appealing. Maybe it could include replay pass. I know you said it wouldn’t include a better xp boost, but it really should. It could be something like double login streak xp boost though instead of just a straight up boost. Depending on if tw seasons have a battlepass then it could include that too. If it would be a subscription then it could also include hat tokens each time you buy it or something along those lines.
Those are just a few ideas I think would make it more appealing.

7 Likes

They could make some exclusive areas in the arcade, like the golden mailbot room, that would be cool

6 Likes

Another cs-related perk could be to have the cs code be the username. That’s currently a feature for hive staff and partners so would be a great addition to Hive++ as well.

13 Likes

That would be really useful for streamers who don’t meet partner rank requirements. It would also just be nice for playing with friends bc you wouldn’t have to tell them the code every game.

8 Likes

Bedrock Version 1.19.80 comes with a few new colors that can be used in chat. Maybe one of these could be implemented as the Hive++ color (would require Hive to update to the latest version at some point tho).

16 Likes

very cool

6 Likes

I think Emerald and Amethyst would look quite good.

4 Likes

Emerald is too similar to hive+ and amethyst could be mistaken for streamer or tiktok rank. I think just stay with orange

5 Likes

I like the copper color

4 Likes

Copper or Diamond would look good!

5 Likes

A perk of Hive++ could be quest multi-tasking (Being able to accept 2 quests at once).

19 Likes

Wait I actually really like the multitasking idea. Please Hive make that a perk if this gets added.

13 Likes

W idea, that would be so useful, because sometimes there’s more than 1 quest for a game, so I don’t have to leave the game to switch to the other quest for that game.

8 Likes

I would definitely want multi-tasking and that would save people so much time (RNG dependant obv)

4 Likes

I’ll edit that in because that sounds great

13 Likes

Thank you!
Also, I used AI to create a Hive++ song, so thats kind of cool.

Hive++ Song

Verse 1: I’m a Minecraft player, trying to rise to the top And Hive++ is the rank that I just can’t stop Thinking about all the things that I could unlock With an in-game bee costume, I’d be the talk Of the town, buzzing around with style and grace And the “Your Unlocks” NPC Costume, I’d have a new face

Chorus: Hive++, Hive++, I want it so bad I’d pay 20 USD just to have The MVBee and Enthusiast titles in my grasp And the avatars of a horse and duck, it’s a blast 12 quests a day and multitasking too The color orange, it’s so cool, it’s true 225 friend slots and 12 party slots Hive++ is what I want, I’ll pay the cost

Verse 2: I’ve got Hive+, but I want to upgrade To Hive++ and have it all displayed In the server, everyone will know That I’m a Hive++ player, watch me glow I’ll complete quests faster than ever before With the ability to multitask and soar Through the ranks, with all my new friends My party slots are full, the fun never ends

Chorus: Hive++, Hive++, I want it so bad I’d pay 20 USD just to have The MVBee and Enthusiast titles in my grasp And the avatars of a horse and duck, it’s a blast 12 quests a day and multitasking too The color orange, it’s so cool, it’s true 225 friend slots and 12 party slots Hive++ is what I want, I’ll pay the cost

Bridge: With Hive++, I can achieve my dreams And take on the Hive server like a queen bee I’ll have everything I need to succeed And be the envy of every other player in the league

Outro: Hive++ is the rank that I need To take my Minecraft gameplay to the next degree So please Hive server, hear my plea Add Hive++ to the ranks, and make it a reality.

16 Likes

bro i’ve been on the forums for a while but ive never seen a dude make a song for a suggestion :sob:

18 Likes

Excuse me for asking. Is there an actual thing as Hive [++]? If so, how do I get it?

4 Likes

It does not currently exist, but hopefully it will soon. :pray:

4 Likes