Hive Premium

Hive Premium:

Many people are drawn to the idea of Hive ++, a rank higher than Hive +, but I have different ideas. And so we begin!

Price

This would cost the same as a 1 year Replay Cinema pass, at 830 Minecoins.

Abilities

Members of Hive Premium would have their custom server limit upgraded to 3 games of customs, and 30 minutes of gameplay. You would have more friend slots (10, 15 more?) Members would be able to get a free cosmetic of their choosing with their purchase. Also, EXP Boost! You get a x1.5 XP boost for every game!

Looks

Hive Premium members would have their usernames in blue, and would have the hub title “Premium Style” and access to the Globey or cosmetic selector costume (or both)

MEMBERS VOTES WOULD NOT COUNT FOR 1.5, NOR WOULD YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE VIP TOWER WITHOUT ALL 100 MAILBOTS.
(ok that one was from the hive ++ post)

So, what do you think of Hive Premium?

So this is like Hive- kind of?
I think its cool, but most people buy hive+ for the xp boost, this wouldn’t really do much.

1 Like

I think we should add more

What would we add?

I don’t want to sound entitled, but the amount of people who would buy a five dollar rank, but wouldn’t get a 10 dollar rank is very slim. if that difference of money is what prevents you from getting a Minecraft rank, unless you are a very young kid, you should spend the money on other things.

5 Likes

A cheaper rank with a bigger xp boost? :thinking:

No @Thomas4725 mean that you get a 50% xp boost every game, thats what x1.5 means, hive plus gets a x2 xp boost so…

1 Like

was it?

I’m confused…. Are you talking to me or @Bubblez705 ?

1 Like

sorry for the confusion, I was trying to explain what you said to @Bubblez705

1 Like

Ty for clearing up what xp boost you meant, but x1.5 is the boost Hive+ has. Hive+’s boost is +50%, meaning you take 50% (x0.50) and add it to the normal xp amount (x1). That adds up to x1.50 which is equivalent to x1.5.

I’ll be the first to say :nerd_face:

Also D O U B L E P O N G

2 Likes

:nerd: uhm actually :nerd: :skull: :nerd:

2 Likes

Umm… actually :nerd_face: :point_up:

Since the post says

you can easily infer that it is a %150 multiplier.
It literally has an X for multiplication there, not a + which would imply a %250 XP boost.

So yes, you got it right the second time, but this could have been avoided if you bought some glasses.

Anyway,

3 Custom Games and 12.5 (:nerd_face::point_up:) friend slots doesn’t seem worth it, considering everything @thegamingtoyYT said.

Locking commands behind a rank that costs less than Hive++ is ridiculous, especially because there is no reason a command like that should be locked behind a paywall.

I won’t go over anything after that, I just don’t like the concept of this in the first place.
The Hive seemingly doesn’t want to release a paid rank anytime soon, and when / if they do, I highly doubt it will cost less than Hive+.

3 Likes

My eyes weren’t the problem, I just need something behind them.

Why am I bullying myself?

2 Likes

You got the name wrong twice @Zpco3!

This would be alright, but if they were to introduce a new paid rank I’d rather Hive++ be added instead.

5 Likes

This is cool but perhaps changing the bame as it currently sounds like it’s better than hive plus.
Also i agree with captbossalf is so far as I would rather just buy hive plus or plus plus for what the perks are in comparison.
Then again, servers such as hypixel have a similar thing as this with VIP being a lot less than say MVP or whatever.

1 Like

Yes this. ^

I’m pretty sure Most Valuable Person is a higher ranking than Very Important Person, so that makes sense to me.

Closed at the request of the original poster.