Hive++ on the Hive store

Hive++ if this idea isent taken if yes then ignore plz and sorry .
So HIVE++ SHOULD BE IN HIVE STORE IF RELEASES or if it is realesed Couse I saw some one have that rank named ‘MOAN YT’ so plz take it to the hive store

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Hive++ is not a rank currently, but you can vote for it to be added here

Lol that’s YouTube rank not hive++

1 Like

here are the missing details that i need to seee to complain about this idea
-What are the prices
-What do you get from this “Hive++ rank”
And If the prices are higher than Hive+ but the cosmetics are bad, then its no use since its a scam. The Hive+ already has a lot of bonuses and cosmetics such as a tag, more custom servers, x2 votes, more party members allowed, and etc. Nonetheless i doubt Hive++ will not be added just because of how much hive+ already gives you.
Thats all from me. If you think i went wrong on something please let me know. But for now, Happy Hiving :beedance:

He isn’t suggesting to make a hive++ Rank, he says that he saw a person with that rank( Idk how he saw a person with that rank ) and wants it to be in hive store so everyone can purchase it.

And i complain about what Could happen if they add it to the hive store

1 Like

@AnshuRaj1823 are you talking about this?

Yes

1 Like

The screenshot above seems to be an edited photo, this rank does not exist in-game. If you would like this rank to be implemented, feel free to vote on the suggestion here:

4 Likes