Hive Mount Concept #1: Flower Truck

Hello, everyone!

I’ve been learning to use Blockbench recently, and I wanted to share some of my Hive concepts, starting with this one!

I hope these concepts can inspire and spark ideas for artists. Happy creating!

A small blue pickup truck transporting flowers! :tulip:

Does anyone have hub title ideas?

Welcome to the Forums! This is one of the greatest first posts i’ve seen so far.

I would totally buy this! i know people will complain about it not flying, but imagine driving along the roads in the arcade. That sounds just as fun as any other mount can offer. Also how many seats does it have? How fast does it go? if it only has one seat and doesn’t go very fast, i don’t think it will sell well.

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed my concept. I should make it clear that it was created for fun and inspiration, not as an actual suggestion.

While flying mounts can be exciting, I agree that non-flying mounts can offer unique experiences too. Driving along the roads in the arcade sounds super fun!

As for the seating, this model has one seat, but I designed it in a way that two seats could be possible in the front. Additionally, the trunk can be used as an optional seating area as well.

Again, thank you for the positive feedback, and I hope my concept brings inspiration to other players and artists!

6 Likes

Oh. Thanks for clarifying, but the forums are for suggestions, bug reports, and translation reports. It’s best to only post concepts if you have intentions of getting it into the game. For future reference, you can vote for your own post.

6 Likes

:flushed: WOW
Ok I thought this was gonna be a drawing of not so good model but danggg
Very nice! Welcome to the forums, too! :wave:

Reminds of Totoro, I think

6 Likes

:eyes: This is a great post to come back to.

I love this concept! It’s one of the best concept models I’ve ever seen. :face_holding_back_tears:

Also…
Welcome to the forums! :smile:

We’re glad to have you here and we hope you stay. :D

6 Likes

Thank you, and I apologize for any misunderstanding. I’ll make sure to keep this in mind for any future posts.

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!! It means a lot and I appreciate it! :blobheart:

6 Likes

Never thought you’d see someones first post as good as Fracasadoh’s mount concepts… that means you are a VERY good artist :smile:

And also… Welcome to the forums!

6 Likes

Awesome concepts!

9 Likes

It’s so good even Lewis replied :rofl:
Hub title should bee :honeybee:: Flower Fuel

5 Likes