Hive Most wanted idea

Add a ranking system for SG/Treasure Wars/Skyblock. Add a health bar so that you know how low your opponent is for the same games. Make a trios for SG. Do a Minecraft Monday 2 times every 3 months but for the prize it’s a costume title. Also add trails in the game. Everything that I stated it was a lot of people want that play the games that I mentioned and Ik people would love trails and a Minecraft Monday I hope you guys do this. You’ll be number one if so. But keep up the good work give your amazing❤️

Please do this idc if you do this one at a time this is what we need

To begin with, welcome to the forums, please read the rules if you have not already.
This should be in the suggestions category for one, and also wishlists (ie suggestions that contain more than one subject) are disallowed.
However i’ll still address the points for the sake of it.

Ranking systems are confirmed to not be coming to the hive.

Pretty sure this was also denied (someone correct me if i’m wrong)

again hive is a minigames server, i can’t see something like this being added, as well as they don’t copy things from others. it’s not a very original idea

Are you referring to in the hub? Specific games already have unlockable trails.
I doubt they’d add hub cosmetics like that, at least at the present, because of the amount of particle lag this could cause.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forums !
Skyblock isn’t even in the game, also it was already suggested.
Please refrain from making list suggestions as Hive doesn’t know which suggestion is wanted by the playerbase and which is not.