Hive Minigames (reset statistics)

Ability to Reset Game Stats

Something that i’ve wondered for the longest time, is why The Hive has yet to introduce an option that let’s players reset their individual game stats for any particular minigame.
To specify, I am not referring to the monthly leaderboard stats that an individual player grinds for, as I am aware that those stats reset every month. I am referring to the stats a player earns when they play a specific minigame.
I understand that not everyone cares about their stats, but for some players , having the ability to reset their progress on The Hive is something that comes in handy if a player decides they’d like to start from scratch, among many other reasons.

Having the ability to reset minigame stats on The Hive could be a much simpler approach as apposed to creating an alternate account altogether. Not only would this save time for the player, but it would limit the need for a player to make a new account just for the sole purpose of starting from scratch.

I hope any devs that happen to stumble across this post could at least consider this suggestion and keep in mind the number of players that have been requesting this feature for over a year now.

I am more than happy to hear feedback from anyone on this site :slight_smile:

Thank-you and Bye Bye.

i kind of like the idea but would you lose all of your previous cosmetics

5 Likes

Make sure to vote for ur own idea

Hello :grinning:

Stats aren’t meant for a flex—they’re meant for information.

1 Like

Hello welcome to the server :wave:
This is a duplicate suggestion, please search your topic to verify whether it has been suggested or not in the past.
Reference to the suggestions;-

1 Like

Duplicate suggestion