Hive Forums App

The Hive Forum’s are an amazing way to report bugs, suggestions, questions, it would good for the Hive to create an app for the Forums.

The Website sometimes has bugs and problems and most of them are unfixable. With the creation of a mobile app, there are so many more possibilities for the Hive Forums and it would help a bunch of members out.

Let me know what you think!

It’s possible to turn a website into an icon on a home screen in ios

but an app would be better

you can make this into a suggestion by editing the category!

4 Likes

I don’t think that’s possible because hive runs off discourse, but nice suggestion! If this is possible we would all love this.

9 Likes

This is why androids are better

LIke con said, idk if they can do it, but it would definitly be cool.

3 Likes

Definitely would be!

2 Likes

Using the website on my phone rlly isn’t that buggy, what type of problems are u running into?

6 Likes

There’s a Discourse app for iOS/Android, I don’t know anything about it but I believe you can access the Hive Forums with it.

I was reading the Discourse Meta forum and other people were able to access forums that they’re apart of with it.

3 Likes

yeah there is an app which lets you access the forums with 1 tap

its not an app its just a web shortcut

2 Likes

i used to use that app but its just really inefficient and takes too much effort to open the forums
twice the clicks smh

2 Likes

You can add the Forums as an Icon on your home in android. Don’t see how they are difference other than this being an extension.

4 Likes

Yea I wish they would add an app it would make it a lot easier on my phone