Hive Bedrock Custom Server idea. An option to keep the sever going

I have an idea about for the Hive Custom Servers to improve upon -

The server kicks you out after just one game and you have to invite everyone back. It would be better if there was an option for the operator to keep the server going as long as they want, and can end it whenever. I know there is an option for the owner to end the server whenever, but not an option to keep the server going for as long as the operator intends. Another idea about the same topic is for the operator to change the game while the server is still running.

An idea off-topic -

I myself is not a big fan of the game so call “Fortnite”, but the game does have a function that is really cool. That function is flying while in battle. This allows the players to build whatever the players like and have the option to have an unlimited or longer time to play around. It would be better if the games in the Custom Servers had an option to lengthen the time and to turn the creative mode on, but the options can be on at the same time, or not.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums :partying_face:
They will likely not add this because there is a limit to the custom servers.
You can only host 2 thirty minute games every 24 hours.
This will make the limit not even matter. Though this might be something for partners/staff and helpers.
Also remember to vote for your own suggestion. :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback, I love positive feedback :smile:

9 Likes

I feel like this would be great when swarm bases come out! Also thanks for being so positive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback (:

1 Like

This could be solved by having a check at the end of the game and shutting the server down if the time spent is too much or too many games have been played if the option is enabled

2 Likes

That is an amazing idea you have. I hope this comes to be. Thank you for your response! :laughing:

pretty sure this was changed to 3 games in 45 minutes

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!

1 Like

Bonp

best not to bump posts unless you have something to add

3 Likes