Hive Bedrock Bridge

Idea:

I think that it would be cool to add a game that resembled Bridge from Hypixel to the Hive Bedrock server.

More information:

The reason I think Hive Team should add Bridge to Bedrock is because of a few reasons. Number one: Hive Bedrock already have multiple game modes that rely on bridging, (Treasure Wars, Skyblock and even the seasonal Ground Wars/Snow Wars mode) My second reason is because of how different the mechanics of Bedrock are for bridging, while yes you have your typical breezily bridge, god bridge, moonwalk, etc. you also have the ability to bridge forward, allowing for sprint jump bridging and stairway to heaven (just fast staircasing) My third and final reasoning goes with the top two; The Hive. This server is genuinely the best bedrock server there is, there’s no server lag, the toxicity is very controlled, the staff are never biased and are super friendly and helpful, but the fact that this server has the least performance issue makes the best place for a game like Bridge, which requires minimal lag and consistent low ping counts for blocks to be actually registered. I would also like for others to give me feedback on this.

Im pretty sure the Bridges gamemode was already suggested

2 Likes

Yes, this was already suggested.
here is original link

5 Likes