Hide & Seek - Nexus City - Going through glass panes

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
Hide & Seek, Nexus City

What is the bug?
We can go through the glass pane by digging it and walk by, maybe it affects other places and it’s a general bug for glass pane idk.

Screenshots and/or video:

2 Likes

The Bug is popular and he is in all server.

1 Like

Yeah, this is not a server-specific bug but simply something you can do if you lag slightly (with huge lag you can even walk through full glass blocks)
Thankfully:

• Hiders can’t do this to hide outside of the map, as you can only do this when you can break blocks i.e. you’re a seeker
  • The area you showcased has a door on the left, so you can get inside there legitimately.
1 Like

Fortunaly it’s done in a way so it’s not broken :slightly_smiling_face:

Still, I find this issue weird. I tried deeper for this case, I found out that indeed every Bedrock server is affected by this. Not only that, but all blocks that are “fragile”, like leaf blocks. The strange fact is, I rarely have lag in HiveMC :thinking:

In case of I sent something for bug.mojang section :sweat_smile: The only thing that bypass this issue, it’s to set in adventure mode. I noticed that even in this mode, we could still fight mobs, so maybe players as well ? Idk, I write down my thoughts if this can help ! :wink:

1 Like

It’s a very tough issue to solve without using a lot of extra CPU. We try to patch maps where we can to solve this problem (normally by adding barriers behind the glass).

If anyone is caught doing this. they will be punished as it is a form of cheating.

2 Likes