"Hide Players" Option in The Hub

I agree… small player option, hide all, show all, show ppl with rank

4 Likes

especially in the arcade hub, usually there are alot of people there(+models), with this feature the hub will be less laggy on low-end devices

and also if you want a screenshot with let’s say a [Hive] rank, but people are Infront of you/ interrupting you you can use @AxolotlKing4217 's idea and show only ranks

5 Likes

Recently came across this suggestion, I think this would be great! :smiley:

2 Likes

Imma say something I don’t see many other people talking about, but in my opinion, I think it should be an option in the “/toggles” command instead of it being in your hotbar. It can function like the same though, hiding players. It really won’t fit into the hotbar as much as the other items available in it, and it’ll be a wasted spot imo.

I do agree with this, however you do have to consider the pets and/or mounts people have. If this toggle is implemented then the mount or pet would also have to be part of this toggle too.

4 Likes

I don’t think thats a good idea as untill seeing this post I had no idea that it existed.

1 Like

Bump because this works good for YouTube thumbnails

1 Like

‘Woke good’. Werr ou meant to say work good

1 Like

@staff we reached 100+ votes!

don’t ping staff because it has a hundred votes

2 Likes

My man
It reached 100 + votes ages ago

3 Likes

Bump this would be a great addition and QoL change. I don’t even think this would be hard to implement anyways since they have it in DR.

1 Like

That’s not true, especially when mounts and pets are involved.

We wouldn’t want mounts with no players flying around or pets without an owner. Additionally event-specific things like snowballs, particles, fireworks would all seemingly be occurring for no reason if players were hidden.

This is something we would like to do, but we need to figure out how to technically achieve it.

5 Likes

I was meaning just for the players. I was oblivious to the other factors, but aren’t the particles from hidden players in dr off? If so, wouldn’t that help with some stuff? Maybe the stuff from block drop could help too, where players can turn off the blocks falling?

…also isn’t there a bug where there are mounts with no one in them, already?

1 Like

I’m not a dev so I would trust him for this stuff

1 Like

I prefer with the command /toggles

What if theres a Java sunction where it will hide all player spawned entitied and idsble there particles to the players with show player hidden. Same with pets owned by players and mounts other than your own and hats

2 Likes

bestest idea

(IDC THAT BESTEST ISNT A WORD)

1 Like

To let people know that someone has the “Hide Players” option on, the player could have a symbol next to their nametag. The symbol could be a grey human, like the one used for the coming soon npc. If you have the normal option so that you can see all players in normal size then make the symbol as big as the nametag or just not have any symbol when in normal mode. If you have the make players smaller option then make the symbol a smaller version of the symbol. If you have the hide players option then have the symbol be crossed out. The symbol is a grey human like the one used for the coming soon npc, just like mentioned earlier.

4 Likes

This already exists kind of : /toggleperformance

1 Like

B U M P
I would like this for recording my YT vids. :upside_down_face:

1 Like