"Hide Players" Option in The Hub

Maybe there could be a way where the staff is always visible, and there is no way for a person to turn it off.

2 Likes

Staff members would most likely always be toggled on I’m sure

I’d imagine that it wouldn’t hide communications from players who had been hidden or even friends (or it would be toggleable)

I also don’t think it’s a good point to say players would feel neglected by others because of this. why? because tbf, you can still neglect/ignore players with their communication visible to you.

What I do think is a good point is that more players may think they have been shadow muted as no players would be responding to their chat.

I’d like to see this implemented as something similar has been implemented on HiveMC.

Sorry if this is slightly unclear. Currently trying to fall asleep :c

6 Likes

What is the point of having to see staff members I don’t get it

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with this, I dont think players will feel neglected because I rarely ever have someone start randomly talking to me. Plus if people are trying to talk eith others in the hub, for example people who rp, they are prob doing it with a friend or smthn.

2 Likes

Why does not being able to see them stop them from saying things in chat

5 Likes

Bumping this. Was just thinking about it today and remembered how great an idea it would be if I wanted to take a screenshot with a friend without other players running across and accidentally photo-bombing.

3 Likes

Thank you for bumping this, it’ll genuinely be a good quality of life feature.
but maybe staff and partners can have access to toggle it off for themselves. As this can cause targeting for them?

3 Likes

This is actually a really cool suggestion. I’d 100% use it for intros and generally just exploring in the hub, especially when there are seasonal builds

3 Likes

Bump

This would definitely be very helpful for people doing videos and such, and would also be useful for doing the parkour while others are, in addition to events (Halloween event, winter event, etc.)

2 Likes

This would be good if there was a toggle for only partners and hive ranks to be shown for screenshots

2 Likes

How about only party members is also implemented?

5 Likes

Hope this gets added

2 Likes

Pls add this

3 Likes

Go everyone!

We have now reached 100 votes on this idea!

2 Likes

Itvwould help for people woth bad fps too

2 Likes

Hey there :wave:
I really love this idea. I hope this gets added in the near future! As mentioned above by many people, this would help prevent photo-bombing! I kind of do want to take some photos of myself in the Hive Hub without people always interrupting it!

Since Hive is improving their server by QOL updates I am 99% sure this will be added (or at least taken under consideration) in the future!

Thank you for your suggestion, have a good day/evening!

3 Likes

Add it! I would love this feature!

4 Likes

This post needs more attention. This guy is a Big Brain.

6 Likes

i really hope this gets added in the future it would be so nice to be able to look around the hub and explore without other ppl in the way and it would be less laggy

4 Likes

Rhis is a good idea. All id change is add an option for making players small like in DR

3 Likes