Hide 'n' Seek impossible to get to hiding spots

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global): Hide ‘n’ Seek
What was affected: Getting to spots that seekers can’t get to.

What is the bug?: This bug is where you can get to certain places on different maps that seekers can’t get to and kill you.
A detailed description/explanation of the bug: It involves having 2 - 3 people, or a seeker to push you up or push you through walls and out of boundaries.

Device(s) & Version - What platform do you play on (Win10, Xbox, Switch, iOS, Android or PS4) and what version of Minecraft are you using?: Win10, 1.19.31

Screenshots and/or video - screenshots of the bug, if it applies: I can’t send screenshots/videos at the moment because I don’t have anyone I can do the bug with to show at the moment.

Hey there!

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

Unfortunately, we’ve been unable to replicate this issue. Any further information would be appreciated, and videos would also be very helpful.

Also a reminder, this is against our rules and doing so in live games will involve punishments against the suspected user(s).

1 Like

I will try and get a video of the bugs but I’ll need help performing them.

Hello :wave:

We’ve not been able to reproduce this issue, and as there is no further information provided, we will be closing this report.

If you run into this issue again, please submit another report.

Have a great day :smiley:

1 Like