Hide and seek stronger hiders

Hiders should have stronger weapons to have a chance against seekers

I think it would make the game nicer if hiders had better weapon than a wooden sword, it would probably be more interesting for both parties. And you could have a chance of killing one if u teamup with 2 or three other hiders, because, right now, even if u take them by behind you have almost no chance. Seekers would still have their diamond gear tho.

Hiders are supposed to “hide.” The sword is really only meant to get them away from you so you can run off and find a hiding spot

As a touch mobile player with over 370 seeker kills, I agree that we should get a better sword .

I’m kidding of course, the point of the game is to avoid the seekers not fight them. Wooden swords are already more than we deserve.

7 Likes

hider swords are meant to give a chance to escape not to kill. and ive killed seekers easy on my own with a wooden sword

Yes i have a post is upgard sword for Hider!

Hiders are already strong enough. For me the main problem of the game is the seekers being too weak. It’s mostly luck based.

I made a post on this a few days ago on a topic that @Captbossalf made.

2 Likes

i agree with this, they should make a reason not to fight them kinda like the deep dark where you had to sneak around the fort and if you did go in without thinking the warden would spawn and pretty much one shot you but idk how they would do something like this in this game without ruining the point of being the hider (running ofc) because yk you can’t just run without alerting someone

It would be nice if you actually did dmg even just one hp not even heart without the sword!!

Good Idea, VOTED :ballot_box_with_check:

the entire fun of hide and seek is destroying noobs who thought this was a pvp-free game

Okay, I’ll let every hide and seek player take it from here.

Hide and seek is really fun! Why would that be the entire point of it.

I’m getting pissed.
sorry for my language