Hide and seek queueing bug

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Asia region, Any game.

What is the bug?
If you are a block in hide and seek and you queue into another game, your skin is like the block until u relog to The Hive.

Device(s) & Version
1.17 Windows 10

Screenshots and/or video:

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

I can’t seem to reproduce this issue, could you perhaps supply some more information about how this happens, when you switched games etc. ?

2 Likes

I was a hider, and I chose to be the anvil block in Hide and Seek (I don’t remember the map). Then, I queued to Treasure Wars using the /qcommand. When I joined the waiting lobby, I was an Anvil. This is the screenshot of me in-game.

At which point in the game did you re-queue?

After around 60 seconds of the game starting.

Hello :wave:

We are still unable to reproduce this issue, and any more information would be helpful!

I think this is caused by the Steve Glitch because whenever I get it and try to change costumes or play hide’n’seek my character wouldn’t change.

1 Like

I’ll try to get a video of this. I don’t really remember if I had a glitch at that time.

This glitch was caused by the steve glitch, which no longer occurs on the latest version, so this can be closed

4 Likes

We believe this is no longer an issue, please submit another bug report if you find that it is still occurring :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like