yooooo this is such a gud idea

U have my vote for sure :eyes:

Probably isn’t the right use for :eyes: but whatever

2 Likes

I love your lil doodles

2 Likes

Thhhhhaaaaaankssssss! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yesss, I really want to grind Hide and seek again just because it was the first game i maxed back when i first started playing the server.
Great job!

4 Likes

I like these ideas! I’m gonna vote after I post this.

Most games have a hub title as one of the last rewards you get. For example, Deathrun has “Speed of Light”, Skywars has “Skywars Master”. Maybe the avatar could be moved to level 36. Level 39 could unlock a hub title like “Master of Hiding” or “Can’t be found”.

3 Likes

I was thinking earlier about how I wished there was more levels in Hide and Seek, especially since a lot of the quests to get quest points encourage you to participate in Hide and Seek so it would be an extra reward to get points as well as more xp!

1 Like

I just found out that they are going to add more levels to Hide and Seek soon : D

5 Likes

It’s the next game they are updating :eyes:
Personally I can’t wait! When I first joined hive all I played was hide and seek, so the casual I was back then didn’t realise that I was actually grinding the game

I was so confused about why/how the hub title and avatars had got into my inventory
Hope they at least raise it to level 40

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 6.20.32 PM me too

1 Like

I think the “Master of Disguise” would be a cute hub title, as it was the highest rank on java. Maybe this is just my inner java coming out, but I played Hide and Seek a lot on there and I’d love to see some of those maps come to Bedrock (Especially Pineapple Port :^D).

I think it’d also be cute if we could get more block accessories. They’re so fun and cute, I love the slipper idea! It’d be even cuter if they were bunny slippers.

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome art! :beedance:

1 Like